September 24, 2007

SP Contest #3





Ok, shameless flashing....

I have the best yarn storage ever. When we moved into our house last year Doug built me this neat-o shelving thing that I helped him design. I separated my yarn by color in each cubby, the only exception being sock yarn...that gets its own.
This picture is a wee bit old. Some of the yarn here has actually been used or traded and more has been added to the collection. But for the most part, this is the stash. You'd think that with all this yarn I have I wouldn't need to buy any more, right?
Nope. Bought more sock yarn just today, and going to a yarn sale next Thursday.
Ugh.
I have a problem.

1 comment:

Montreal Mama said...

I must get my hubby to build me one of these when we move. I have been admiring this for over a week now!