October 25, 2006

Finished Object!

I have been working on these socks for a while, and they are finally finished! The first sock was started in early April, finished in early June. The second sock was started right away, but neglected for several months. I picked it back up at the beginning of October and they are finally done! I was going to hold onto them for Christmas, but Doug loved them so much he won't give them back. He actually slept in them the night I finished them. It's only the third pair of socks I've made, and the first for him. It'll be awhile before I decide to knit socks for him again-he's a 13W. I've been chugging away on a gift knit and I love-love-love the pattern. I can't wait to share with you what I've been working on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really love these socks, they look absolutely stunning - what a great colorline!