February 14, 2006

Progress Report


Chugging right along. I took this picture earlier, but wasn't able to post because I was having some 'puter problems. What you see is the back of the shrug completed, and the beginning of one of the sleeves. Since I took the picture I've knit about 4-5 more inches. I also decided to throw in a stripe or two. The original pattern calls for tons of stripes, and it's a little over the top for me. When I was doing the provisional cast-on I used a scrap of brown yarn and loved the color contrast. So, I think I'm going to do one thin stripe on each arm just above the elbow, and another stripe right around the chest region. We'll see how it comes out..... Now, less blogging, more knitting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking good! I think the brown will look nice!

Sharon Hurlbut said...

Looks great, and you're making fantastic progress! The brown will look awesome.

Anonymous said...

Ms. Tubey looks fantastic, absolutely non-poopy.