May 19, 2008

Win Something!

Random stuff:

1. My blog's reading level is apparently High School. Eh. I guess that's a good thing because it's not boring and it's not something embarrassing like pre-K?

blog readability test


Movie Reviews

2. To my victim...if you read this. Stop worrying. No socks have been mailed yet. You still have time. You can thank Target for ruling much of my time for the past few days, but I have a day off coming and intend on wearing out my needles then.

3. Everyone should go here and leave a comment so you can be entered to win a $50 gift certificate to Shabby Apple . Once you leave a comment there copy and paste it to a comment here so I can learn all about you too! (Although I don't have a prize to offer, just thought it would be fun!)

4. I really, really, really need to get internet at home. Mobile blogging sucks.

5. I don't do enough self-promotion. I sell album-making supplies (as well as digital stuff and framing) through a company called Creative Memories. I really need to ruffle up a few orders in the next few days so I will do a contest. If you place an order (any amount) on my website by midnight on Saturday I will enter you in a drawing for free photo organizing software. Even if you don't scrapbook, this software is awesome to organize all those digital photos you take and upload to your computer. C'mon, click the link...you know you want to.

5. I love knitting on my back porch on days like today. Nice cool breeze, warm sun, Chance curled up at my feet. Mmmmm.

Have a wonderful Monday!

1 comment:

KatBouska said...

I love all these little contests...maybe I should come up with my own...I could raffle off one of my children. ;)