June 7, 2007

Yikes

I think I really need to focus on posting more often! It's so hard in the summer to sit down in front of the computer when I all I want to do is be outside!! It's been so nice here lately, a little on the hot side, but I'm fine with that. That just means I spend a lot of time at the pool! I have very little knitting to report on. It's been that kind of week. Just lots of other things going on. I haven't finished any new miters lately. I have been working on a Noni Bag though.....


I have a thing for yellows. It just symbolizes spring and summer and sunny weather.


One other random fact, I saw some Knitting In Public today. I drove past Harris Teeter and saw a woman outside on one of the benches on her break, counting stitches. She looked like she was really concentrating. Maybe she's just learning? If I hadn't been in a hurry I would have stopped to chat. Next time...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute bag . . . love the yellows . . . well i have a small package to send off this week . . . i usually do large, medium then small :) I enjoyed this round. Lets see hint #1, I'm from Illinois and I love dye'n yarn

Shelley said...

Hi Karen,

You've been tagged for a birthday meme. Details on my blog. Oooo, can't wait to see more of that felted bag!!
Shelley