June 18, 2007

Sockapalooza

So, I'm late to the party, as usual. But I finally made the signups for Sockapalooza this go-round. I have had the hardest time picking out a pattern that I deemed good enough for these socks. They will only be my fourth finished pair ever and the recipient is a somewhat more experienced sock knitter than me. This is how far I've gotten:




It doesn't look like much yet, but they will be Fabulous when I'm done. I'm also finally getting to use my ebony needles. I picked them up a few months back as a little luxury for myself and hadn't used them until now. They are soooooo nice. They also happen to show off the yarn I am using fantastically.


One other thing...apparently motorcycle fever is contagious.

This is my sister's new ride. I'm a little jealous because mine is in the shop. No worries, I didn't wreck it, just maitenance junk.
Coming next time, the Birthday Meme!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute socks