June 17, 2006

Blah

I'm having a kind of blah day. I don't wanna do chores, can't get up the energy to run errands, can't even find the mojo to make it to the pool. Yuck. I was going to watch Friends Season 8, but my effing dvd player is being stubborn. I have some stuff to do, so I suppose I should just suck it up and do it, but that's an awful lot of effort when I could just sit here and surf blogs. What's that? You came here for the knitting? Oh, alright. Here y'go:
This is as far as I've gotten on Green Gable. I'm pretty pleased with it, and think it'll be a nice little top when I'm done. The *only* thing I'm a little picky about is the neckline. It's a bit too wide for my tastes, but we'll see when it's finished. I have a pretty spectacular post coming up soon to introduce the almost-finished yarn room in all it's glory, but I just don't have the energy to take the pics and stuff today. Besides, I want to clean it up before I take pics, and I don't have the energy for that either. Jeez, if I have any readers left at this point, please come back soon for an actual chatty energy-filled post. Just not today.

4 comments:

Diane said...

I love the color of that yarn. The neckline looks nice, but I know what you mean. I hate having bra straps show! I wonder if you could pick up stitches around the neck band and add a few rows of ribbing? Just a thought!

Have a great weekend!

Coleen said...

I think you should stop trying to fight the blahs and just give in to it. No chores, be a slug! Everyone needs a good slug day!

Anonymous said...

Hey Karen! We must be on the same wave length!! That was me the whole weekend. If I wasn't sleeping I was knitting or reading. Could barely get the laundry done. Anyway ... I've got a package ready for you! I'm going to put it in the mail tomorrow, hopefully. I"ll let you know. And I can't wait to see your craft room!!
Secret Pal

Chef Messy said...

Oooh, I've seen several of these lately and think they look really nice knit up!

Also, one more vote for slug day. Yayhoo for being a slug, I say!