January 20, 2008

Crop, crop, crop

This weekend was the long-awaited annual scrapbooking retreat! I look forward to this all year long. It is a three day, two night crop held at a local hotel. You can go to any one part of the crop (Sat day, Fri eve, etc.) or go all out and stay the whole weekend. This is my first year doing the whole weekend. I've only done one overnight in the past.



I had three guests join me yesterday for the daytime portion of the crop. The ballroom was open to scrapbookers until 2am. Maybe I'm insane, but I stayed up and cropping (mostly) until 2 with Shining (in the blue). I then had to be back in the ballroom this morning at 7am because I was in charge of unlocking it and opening up.

Amazingly this starvation of sleep has done little to slow me down. If anything I have more creativity this morning than I did last night. Of course that could have been due to all the antics, dancing, and conga lines last night, but that's another story.

I did solve the knitting mojo issue from my last post. I got a mitten kit for the cuteset striped mittens with embroidered swirlys on it. I'm about halfway done with the first one. Pictures soon!

No comments: