July 17, 2007

Just for fun....a high school meme.


1. Who was your best friend? Depended on the day.....

2. What sports did you play? Only the ones they made us play in gym

3. What kind of car did you drive? Acura Integra Hatchback

4. It’s Friday night, where were you? Either at a football game or a movie theater

5. Were you a party animal? not really

6. Were you considered a flirt? Lil' bit.

7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Marching band all four years, choir for two years

8. Were you a nerd? welll....I was in band for four years...so what do you think?

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? nope

10. Can you sing the fight song? only hum the melody, but I still remember the flag routine

11. Who was your favorite teacher? Mr. Thomas (band) and Mr. Parks (science)

12. School mascot? a patriot

13. Did you go to Prom? yes

14. If you could go back and do it over, would you? why would I want to revisit that?

15. What do you remember most about graduation? people not being given their diplomas becasue they tossed beach balls

16. Where were you on senior skip day? I can't remember....probably working or chilling with my friends somewhere

17. Did you have a job your senior year? yep, in a coffee shop

18. Where did you go most often for lunch? subway

19. Have you gained weight since then? yep

20. What did you do after graduation? went to college

21. Who was your Senior prom date? Niall

22. Are you going / did you go to your 10 year reunion? it's next year so we will see

23. Who was your home room teacher? Mrs. Hunt

24. Who will repost this after you? anyone who wants to


Ha....that was kinda fun to do. I haven't thought about some of those people in ages.


This past weekend I traveled to Baltimore to visit my husband who was there on business. My sister went with me and we also met up with hubby's cousin who was coincidentally also there on business. I, of course, dragged the whole crew to a local yarn shop.


They had the cutest open/closed sign.


I didn't buy anything, but I did get a business card so I can go online and order a kit for a super cute top they are putting on the web in August. This shop is a teaching shop, so they have very little inventory but what they do have is delicious.
After the brief yarn quest we all went to the Baltimore Aquarium. I'd been once before in grade school, but they have remodeled quite a bit since then. Hubby and his cousin had never been so it was good times for all. We missed the dolphin show, but did actually get to see the dolphins through their viewing window in the tank.
They were so cute. They swam around in pairs, like little lovebirds. My favorite of all the critters? This one. I wouldn't want him for a pet, but the way he was just perched in the tree watching us was hard to resist.

He is a "Waxy Monkey Frog". I'm not making that up.
Beware of this one....

We had a blast. It's time to get my nose to the grindstone though. I have a whole second sock to cast on and finish to get in the mail by Aug 3rd!! Wish me luck!

No comments: