April 12, 2007

Secret Pal Package

Thank you Secret Pal! I got my package Tuesday and wowee.
This package could not have had better timing. My husband and I suffered a tremendous loss Sunday night and it's been a very hard week. I will be speaking about that in a future post. I'm just not quite ready to talk about it openly yet. Without further ado, before pictures:
See how she wrapped everything up so pretty? Yummy skittles! Look at that clipboard!! I think that is probably the coolest thing I've ever gotten in the mail....so original and made especially for me!


It might be difficult to see, but look at that pretty bracelet and matching stitch marker. The stitch marker even has a little charm that is a ball of yarn and needles. All kinds of yummy cucumber melon bath stuff, mmmmm. Also, some hand-dyed lace weight- 800+ yards. What should I make with that? And a skein of Crystal Palace cotton chenille. Yay! Thanks Secret Pal! I've already worn the bracelet a few times and have clipped my current pattern to the board.

Thanks!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You welcome! I'm a crafty crafty person . . . I love to make things. I'm so sorry to read about your lose. I'm happy to know that I put a smile on your face. Sometimes I go a little overboard on my SP's but I really have a good time reading your blog and learning all about your likes and dislikes. I'm already looking at parts of the next package :) Happy Knitting your Secret Pal 10

alex said...

Viewing the dream content as the representation of a realized desire, and referring its vagueness to the changes made by the censor butalbital in the repressed matter, it is no longer difficult to grasp the function of dreams.. I don't want to shock you or make you nervous, butalbital so I am not going to take you out today on the bay in my boat.. Vashti's sobbing had grown small and ceased; he wondered if she had fallen adderall asleep.. I want to get some of those splendid autumn leaves to decorate our cozy apartments, Mrs. levoxyl. Edward, please pull down the shade behind me, she directed. norco. , present the prevacid same processes of displacement and condensation as the others.. Here are problems which are only solved when the nexium manifest dream is replaced by its latent content; it was an example of this kind, a complicated and unintelligible dream, that we subjected to analysis.. After a pause he added, delicately: But were these attentions--er--confined to--er---sacred precincts? Did he meet you elsewhere? Useter pass our house on the road, returned the girl, dropping into her monotonous carisoprodol recital, and useter signal.. And we are probably always right when we fioricet assert that we feel as though we had been dreaming the whole night, although we cannot say what.. But a suit for nexium damages!-- damages! --with the reading of love-letters before a hilarious jury and court, was against all his instincts.. He was here and there, all over the county; at the county-seat, at the county villages, at justices' courts, at executors' and administrators' sales, at quarterly and protracted religious meetings, at benadryl barbecues of every dimension, on hunting excursions and fishing frolics, at social parties in all neighborhoods.. The squire had also in the early days beaten the deacon in the race for a certain pretty girl he dreamed about. penicillin. But our own structure is vicodin still unfinished.. We call paxil this condition a psychosis.. Nothing the potassium matter, Gideon, is there? Not feeling sick or anything? No, Misteh Stuhk; no, seh...