January 13, 2006

Bobblicious

Bobbilicious is done!!! Finally! I had to run to Michael's 10 minutes before they closed to get another ball of yarn because I was so in my knitting groove, and good thing I did. I was thinking that I wouldn't need the extra yarn because of my height, but I used all but about 3 yds of it! Here are some pics:


Next on the needles: Meema's Marsupial Tote bag from Stitch'n'Bitch. I cast on for it tonight, and it's working up really quickly. I have a LOT of other projects I could be doing, but I wanted to try felting. Also on my list of new things to try: dyeing yarn. I want to take a shot at that sometime soon....maybe this weekend? We'll see....

2 comments:

Sweetpea4kids said...

Karen - thanks for visiting my blog. Your Bobblicious looks great and I love the colour. Well done. I know what you mean about everyone wanting one, when I made my first one, I then had to make one for my sister who's a hardcore fashionista (which kinda set the approval of my pattern).

Anonymous said...

I love your boobie-licious as well!! Those sure are some creative mammories you've got there!!